Imerging Trends in Technologies
With the advent of Web 2.0 standards and RIA-based applications taking on the enterprise world, technologies like JavaFX, AJAX, Google Web Toolkit, and other frameworks have made it easier for a developer to develop and even design intuitive interfaces for the applications. A developer with a good in-depth knowledge of core Java can easily learn and become comfortable with these new Java frameworks and technologies.
What will you achieve after completion?
We offer Internships in Real-Life Business Applications of our clients. Students are given Practical Training in the below mentioned syllabus. The syllabus can be customized according to individual needs. We train our students to become Top Notch Java/J2EE developers with the following qualities:-
- Passionate to learn and build quality Java/J2EE Systems to achieve anything.
- Ability to think not only from the technical perspective but also from the business perspective.
- Ability to analyze "What if" scenarios like what if I want to support new products in the future? What if I want to support web clients? etc.
- Ability to lo look at the big picture (like design concepts, transactional issues, concurrency issues, performance, memory etc) and drill down to details when required to do so.
- Right attitude. Avoid I know it all attitude. I have come across some talented Java/J2EE practioners who hardly listen and believe that they know it all would not like to be corrected.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and keep up with the emerging technologies and frameworks like Spring, Ajax, JSF, Hibernate etc.
Scope for JAVA - J2EE
- Java mobile game market is estimated to be around $3 billion.
- Java today is driving more than $100 billion of business annually.
- Around 750 million Java cards have been deployed globally.
- Today, globally over 4.5 million software developers work on Java. Along with that, 100 carrier deployments and 579 million phones are on this platform.
- On the enterprise side, $2.2 billion in Java application server and $110 billion in related IT spending are happening.
- Seven out of 10 wireless applications currently under constructions will use java technology runtime environment.
Do I need to have any Prior Experience
The concepts of OOP. Basic computer literacy including the use of a text editor, directory structures, saving and retrieving files.
- Introduction to JAVA
- Collection Framework
- J2EE - (JAVA 2 Enterprise Edition)
- Java Script
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Struts and Hibernate
- HTML & Applet Programming
- Java GUI and Swing Programming
- Introduction to Hibernate - Hibernate architecture and API - Object/Relational Mapping - Collection Mapping - Component Mapping - Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Criteria Queries - Batch Processing and Native SQL - Caching Objects - Hibernate in web applications
- Introduction to Spring - Spring Architecture - Dependency Injection - Aspect Oriented Programming - Model View Controller Framework - Inversion of Control Framework - Aspect Oriented Programming Framework - Data Access Framework - Transaction Management Framework - Remote Access Framework
- Introduction to AJAX - Requirements - AJAX states - Properties - Methods - Programs - JSP with AJAX - DB with AJAX - XML with AJAX - Using the XMLHttpRequest Object - Sprinkle some AJAX magic in your Web Application!!
Duration3 months / 60 hours