Project Based Industrail Training with ASP.NET and C#
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed by Microsoft that allows developers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and XML web services. ASP.NET can be used to create anything from small, personal websites through to large, enterprise-class web applications.
This ASP.NET class will teach client-side Web developers with C# experience the fundamentals of Web application site implementation using Microsoft ASP.NET. The class focuses on using the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment and the Microsoft .NET platform to create an ASP.NET Web application that delivers dynamic content to a Web site.
Objectives for this training program are:
- Learn to explain the Microsoft .NET Framework and ASP.NET
- Learn to create a component in C#.
- Learn to create an ASP.NET Web application project by using Visual Studio .NET.
- Learn to add server controls to an ASP.NET Web Form.
- Learn to create and populate ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Learn to add functionality to server controls that are on an ASP.NET Web Form.
- Learn to use the Trace and Debug objects that are provided with Visual Studio .NET.
- Learn to use validation controls to validate user input.
- Learn to create a user control.
Do I need to have any Prior Experience
The candidates seeking admission don’t need to have any prior experience in .NET, but definitely they should have good knowledge of basic programming languages like C, C++ and SQL.
ASP.Net Training Syllabus/ Course
- Getting started with ASP.NET 4.0
- Implementing a User Interface with
- ASP.NET Server Control
- Displaying Responsive Pages
- by Client-Side Technologies
- Debugging and Deploying
LINQ / C#
- Expressions, Operators, Namespaces
- Classes, Inheritance, Array List
- Interface, Delegates, Exceptions
- Generics, I/O
- Threads, Native class
- Software Engineering (SDLC)
- 3 tier Application
- Scripting & XML
- Uploading site
- Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Server
Duration: 5 months
After Completion: Desired candidates will given 100% placement assistance. They will be placed in our network IT Companies.